How to opt-in to Android TV in Google Play Store
After the update in the Google Play Store, the opt-in option for Android TV has moved into the deeper pages. For this reason when you publish your app, even if it shows the Android TV devices are compatible in the Device catalog, the app actually is not available in the Android TV's play store. To fix this issue follow the following steps:
First, optimize your app for Android TV.
* Declare TV activity
* Declare Leanback support
* Declare touch screen not required
* Provide home screen banner
* Update the app to support remote navigation
* Make sure your app's UI is compatible with the TV screen
* Take screenshots of the TV app
Now to opt-in for Android TV
* Access the Play Console and select the app.
* Go to “Release” > "Setup" > "Advanced settings"
* Go to the "Release types" tab.
* Once the app has been optimized for Android TV you may select the "Opt-in to Android TV."
Once the app has been approved the status will appear as "This application has been approved."
If the app is rejected you will see the status "This application has not been approved for Android TV" you will also be notified via email.

Ready to test your luck? BetPKR Game offers exciting games and real rewards every day! https://betpkr.games/
ReplyDeletePlay in style at Royal X Casino—home to elite slots, live casino thrills, and big rewards. click over here
ReplyDeleteYour daily win starts now with BetRupees! Enjoy secure play, instant rewards, and nonstop online excitement. https://betrupees.one/
ReplyDeleteSlotPK means slots that pay! Spin daily, win real money, and enjoy trusted withdrawals on every lucky spin. https://slotpk.games/
ReplyDeleteDiscover free games you’ll love at 1eegame.pk – new titles added regularly.
ReplyDeletehttps://1eegame.pk/
B9 Game brings slot-style fun and real money! Daily rewards, quick cashouts, and secure play for nonstop enjoyment. https://b9-game.top/
ReplyDeleteJoin B9 Game to play, win, and cash out real earnings. https://b9game.money/
ReplyDeleteLooking for fun on the go? Download B9 Game today and explore new levels, real-time rewards, and endless entertainment. https://b9gamedownload.pk/
ReplyDeletehttps://b9gamelogin.org/ Login at b9gamelogin.org to access exciting casino games, secure play, and real-money rewards. Fast, easy, and trusted—your winning journey starts here.
ReplyDeleteMobile gaming pays off! Try free money games and get real rewards today. https://moneygames.pk/
ReplyDeleteUnlock real cash wins with every game you play at CashPlay.pk. https://cashplay.pk/
ReplyDeletePakwin Game brings excitement, speed, and prizes to your fingertips. https://pakwin.com.pk/
ReplyDeleteExperience fun like never before with Spin786 Game! Daily prizes, spins, and bonuses make every day a win! https://spin786.me/
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePlay ZT777 Game featuring secure Easypaisa balance add, quick JazzCash payouts, and smooth platform access. Join today to enjoy instant updates, responsive design, fast sessions, and reliable digital entertainment daily. zt777 users
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Falcowin.xyz – your hub for digital entertainment.
ReplyDeleteEasy access, dynamic gameplay, real competition.
Play smart and aim for the top. falcowin login portal
92 Jeeto Game continues to gain attention for its modern interface and stable mobile performance. The application is designed to be accessible for all users, offering an intuitive layout and quick loading times. Its user-focused approach contributes to its increasing popularity. 92 Jeeto Mobile App
ReplyDeleteI found this app guide useful because it explains the subject in a clear and easy-to-understand way. When I come across a new entertainment application, I normally look for information about its features, usability, and installation process first. Xuper Hydra APK link https://xuperhydra.net/ is interesting to me because I often use my Android phone for watching entertainment content during breaks or quiet evenings. Having convenient navigation makes it easier to find what I want without spending too much time searching through menus. I appreciate the practical details in this article and think they can be helpful for other Android users exploring similar applications.
ReplyDeleteI found this app article really useful because it explains the subject in a simple and understandable way. I often use my phone for entertainment, especially when I want to watch movies or series while relaxing. Freecine APK link https://freecine.com.br/
ReplyDeleteis an interesting option to learn about, and I wanted to understand more about its general features and Android experience. Your article provides helpful information without making the reader feel overwhelmed. I also like that you focus on practical details that users may want to know before trying an app. Thanks for putting together such an informative post. I will definitely check your other articles.
This article about the app is really useful and explains the topic in a way that is easy for readers to follow. I usually enjoy watching movies or TV shows in the evening after finishing my daily tasks, so I am always interested in practical entertainment applications. Xuper TV APK link https://xupertvpc.com/ is one of the apps I would like to explore because mobile viewing is convenient for my routine. I prefer applications that allow me to browse content without spending too much time figuring out the menus. The information in this post gives me a clearer idea of the subject and is helpful for anyone interested in Android entertainment.
ReplyDelete